"Our tour begins here in this gallery. Where you gaze upon the sweet innocence of youth…. but things are not always as they seem"
First look of Popeye/ CG animation test
The animation starts at 2:00. The opening is pretty interesting to listen to as well.
The movements. Sooooo cartoony!!
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!!! oh my GOD i was so mesmerized by Olive the entire time…. WOW!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWW
Oh man whoever animated olive I WANT TO KISS YOU ON THE MOUTH
is it still tiana week?
i wanted to show my appreciation for one of my favorite Disney movies. also this was def my favorite scene.
Tiana Tuesday Week 6:
Teeeechnically Wednesday now but anyways Headcanon that Tiana is sometimes really worn out after a long day overseeing her restaurant, and then only Naveen is able to cheer her up. Gawd, I missed drawing Tia, she’s the only character who consistently inspires me to try new things when drawing her :)
And here is the Wreck-It Ralph story, requested by wejumpedoutawindow!
MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
THANK YOU KIND SOUL
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
It’s unbearably hot rn but I’m somehow craving posole???
Do you plan to go to the pin release on the 19th?
I was but then I got scheduled to work ;m; sorryyy
reblogbookclub time again! The book is Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson, a memoir in free verse about growing up during the civil rights movement, and childhood in general.
I’m behind on the reading, so this sketch is kind of based on the cover, but I’m really enjoying it thus far. Poetry has a way of conveying the emotion of events far better than textbook facts or straight telling.
Anyways. You all should pick it up! I’m excited to read more.